It is 2020. We all want to make money online. So I am starting with the most basic of places, the things that start people on the path to a kinda entrepreneurial place … Multi Level Marketing …. I am honestly just curious:
- Does this shit actually work?
- In the day and age of all-natural hippie dippie products – do you think the product from MLMs can actually be useful for people?
- Do you have opinions on MLMs? What are they?
- Do you think it is inherently affecting female friendships?
- Have you fallen pray to thinking you were catching up with a friend and it turned into an MLM pitch?
- Have you laughed on the inside because someone thinks they have their own business?
- Have you listened to a pitch that you didn’t want to but just said nothing to avoid conflict?
Come along for the ride while I try and find the answers to these questions and see if I can make money for my phone or computer or whatever they say.
Episode One: Should I join a MLM (multi Level marketing) company?
Episode Two: MLM Pitch Week & Guidelines
Episode Three: Are the MLM Huns really just looking for a Community?
Episode Four: Is your MLM your own business?