I have been in Edmonton about a year and a half and I am getting dangerously close to that time where I pick up and fly away. I have made lots of financial goal, health goals and a must do list of things in Edmonton – so travel is taking a back seat. Right now I am dreaming of all the places and things I would like to be doing that don’t involve working so much. So I put together a list of my dream travel trips. My currently bucket list of trips want to do.
- Take the Trans-Siberian from Beijing to Moscow (through Mongolia)
- Take the train from India (New Delhi) to Turkey
- Drive from Argentina to Canada
- Move to Indonesia and live in a hut and write
- Live in Dubai for a year
- Backpack the African Countries
- Visit Greenland
- Travel to Newfoundland & Labrador, Nunavut and North West Territories (only places let to travel to in Canada)
- Drive the west Coast of Canada and the USA
- India (Nepal and Sri Lanka)
Where are you dying to get to next? Let me know in the comments below!